Monday, February 10, 2014

Skylark LOs Part Two


Here is the other two-page layout from the Skylark Workshop on the Go.  Now, I have to confess that I was initially a tad lazy when I made this layout.  And when I went to take a photo for a close-up, I discovered that there was nothing interesting enough to take a close-up photo of!  Ok, sigh.  Here's my first attempt:


Pretty plain, huh?  When I made that discovery, I told myself, "Self, this will never do!  Get thee back into thy craft room and embellish, embellish, EMBELLISH!"  So back into my craft room I went, and with the help of CTMH's fabulous "Complements" and "Assortments," it took me only about five more minutes to embellish the heck out of that plain old layout.  So now here's a close-up of some of those adorable embellishments:


I absolutely LOVE the fact that CTMH has additional embellishments for ALL of their paper packs!  AND did you notice the tags/journaling cards on these pages?  They're from the Skylark Picture My Life kit.  Cute, huh?

You can order any and all of these products HERE on my secure website.
Thanks for stopping by!  Leave me some love, pretty please?

No comments:

Post a Comment