Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Do you like Project Life?

If you like Project Life, you're gonna LOVE  the new CTMH "Picture My Life."  Take a look:


Sometimes called Pocket Scrapbooking, this method of scrapbooking appeals to many people.  CTMH now has our own line of these pocket scrapbooking products.  Each kit comes with 44--4x6 cards, 78--3x4 cards, 1--12x12 designed cover sheet, and 10--12x12 Memory Protectors (page protectors) in various designs.  Now personally, I have never done pocket scrapbooking, and I really have no intention of switching to pocket scrapbooking.  (I love my 12x12 pages).  However, I HAD to check out these new kits, so I ordered the Skylark Picture My Life kit because...  you can use the bits and pieces for card-making, collage, and journaling cards!  Take a look at what I did:


This card was made using paper and a stamp from the Skylark Workshop on the Go Scrapbooking kit and some of the cards from the Picture My Life kit.  The sentiment that looks like label tape is actually one of the PML cards.  Cute, right???!!!

Here's another card I made with some of the PML pieces because I didn't have enough patterned pieces left over from scrapbooking:


You can order the products to make these cards HERE on my secure website.  Thanks for stopping by!  I'd love it if you would leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment