Sunday, November 8, 2015

G45 "Nutcracker Sweet" Christmas Cards

I have been playing with the G45 "Nutcracker Sweet" Christmas collection from a few years ago.  I always need a bit of inspiration to get my creative juices flowing, so I want to thank Gloria Stengel for her Sugar Plum Fairy card that was my original inspiration.  You can see Gloria's card on her blog HERE.

Here is my version:



Mine is a 5x7" card; I think hers is smaller.  I also made a bunch of other cards with this collection which I will be sharing with you during the weeks before Christmas.  You will see that I am IN LOVE with my Bow-It-All from Zutter.  It's a tool available from Really Reasonable Ribbon (RRR) that will make absolutely perfect bows in a variety of sizes.  And it's on SALE HERE.  I have also used a bunch of ribbon from the RRR monthly ribbon club--only $9 a month!  Check it out HERE.  The ribbon on the card above is from my stash, but I made the double bow on the Bow-It-All.  Cute, isn't it?!

Here is another Nutcracker Sweet card.  This one is my own design:


Awesome bow here too from my Bow-It-All.  Leave me some love in the comments if you like what you see!

No comments:

Post a Comment