Sunday, August 16, 2015

The Most Improbable Shot

While in Chicago, my husband and I were killing a few minutes before heading out to meet up with my brother Jay and his family who were on a sailboat cruise.  We wandered around our hotel and checked out the Gold Lounge on the fifteenth floor where our breakfast would be served.  I snapped a shot of the skyline and then noticed waaaay in the distance a lighthouse.  I started zooming in and snapped a shot of it, and then a sailboat sailed into my frame, and I automatically snapped another shot.  I said to Mark, "Wouldn't it be funny if that was Jay and company's sailboat?"  And funnily enough, IT WAS!  Unbelievable!












Here are close-ups of each page:






The red arrows are pointing to the lighthouse in the distance.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Toni, finally some time to visit a few blogs :) It is fun to see a double page again, we dont see them much anymore .I like the way you scrapped this page. Clean and simple and with some journaling. I am sure it is a better way to scrap when we want to document things . I am sure my children enjoy it more as all the pages with one little picture. Thats why I scrap a lot in this clean and simple way too when I scrap for myself :) The story about the picture .....unbelievable and fun!! Have a nice week! x

    ReplyDelete