Saturday, October 4, 2014

G45 "Twelve Days of Christmas" Cards

Here's a look at my latest obsession.  After moving to Iowa, I signed up for classes at my LSS--mostly as an excuse to get out and meet people.  I took a few classes using G45 papers, and that inspired me to stop hoarding and start using the G45 collections that I already have.  So here's what I made with last year's G45 Christmas line "The Twelve Days of Christmas."  I'd love for you to leave a comment and let me know which is your favorite!  Thanks!


























5 comments:

  1. Well, toni,you have been busy! Wonderful detailed cards. Now i know why you had a little snow today. It is nearly Christmas! LOL!!! Have a great World Card Making Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun cards! Love all the lace and doilies.

    To answer your question you left on my blog, it depends. Some things, like spray ink take just minutes. Other heavier things take a bit longer. Ten max.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Toni ! I came to your blog to thank you for your always so sweet comments that you leave me, you are a sweet lady! And now that I am here already, wow, you make beautiful cards! So neat and with eye for perfection. Wish I had that patience :) have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Wilma! Wow, it has been a while since I posted anything here, huh? I much prefer creating things rather than blogging, lol.

      Delete