Wednesday, April 30, 2014

May Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Hi, scrappy friends!  Welcome to the Close To My Heart blog hop for the May Stamp of the Month!  If you have just come from Joy's blog, you are on the right path!  Take a look at this cute stamp set:



I had so many ideas of cards and layouts to go with these stamps, it was hard to choose what to do.  But finally, I decided to use the "I love you to the moon and back" stamp with CTMH's gorgeous Balloon Ride paper.  Here's my card:


Isn't that just fabulous???!!!  (If I do say so myself, lol).  I stamped the sentiment in Slate and sponged the edges with a retired pink ink.  Then I added a bit of bling with my Stardust gelly roll pen.  Here's a close-up:


The organdy ribbon is from my stash, and there you go!  I think I love this card to the moon and back!  HA!  Now hop along over to Lucy's blog and check out her amazing creation.  Leave me some love in the comments before you go--I really enjoy hearing from those of you that hop with us!

14 comments:

  1. Great choice of papers with this sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUH. I would have never thought about Balloon Ride. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pen is my favorite thing! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant. Love your use of Balloon Ride for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think those balloons could take me to the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome. I love that paper package, turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to use Balloon Ride! Always fun to see everyone else's take on the SOTM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! Your artwork is always so stunning - your mom would be proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card - I love that balloon paper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How perfect is that sentiment with the balloon paper! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the Balloon Ride papers are a perfect pairing with this stamp sentiment...and the organza ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The sentiment goes great with the Balloon Ride paper.

    ReplyDelete