Monday, March 31, 2014

April Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Hi!  Thanks for "hopping" by!  If you have just come from Melissa's blog, you are in the right place.  For my creation this month, I wanted to try Color Blocking, and this is just the stamp set to use.  Here's a look at my card:


To make this card, I attached the stamps backward to my blocks--so that the image was stuck to the block, and I was stamping with the flat backside of the stamp.  I went with neutral ink colors--Saddle, Champagne, and Cashmere.  A word of warning, if you try this--don't hate your colors when you first stamp them!  They will dry much lighter.  The leaf stamp is from the Jubilee Workshop on the Go stamp set.  All of these products are available on my secure website HERE.  And here's a look at the stamp set:



Now, hop on over to Kathi's blog and check out what she made.  Leave me some love in the comments, and have fun hopping!

8 comments:

  1. What a great card & fun technique Toni! I haven't done this one in a while, thanks for the inspiration & reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reminder that you can use the backside of the stamps to create a whole other look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your card Toni!! It's so creative and very inspiring!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Card! I love the color blocking using the back of the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your idea -- it's really clever. Thanks for the reminder to use the back of the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool look, Toni! Love the embossing in the corners!

    ReplyDelete