Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Best Gift of All--CPS #148


Wow!  I just figured out how to update my blog with the new blogger editor so I can post multiple photos with text in between!  Amazing the things we "old dogs" can learn!  LOL!    So the sketch above is from Card Positioning Systems, sketch #148.  My goal this week is to try to use up all of a certain paper pack that I ordered for a workshop that all my customers cancelled on!  Oh, well--I'll get even with them!  I will have all my Christmas cards for 2010 done before Valentine's Day, and they won't have made any!  Ha, ha!  The card below is now my THIRD design using this same sketch.



The front reads, "This season the best gift of all..." and inside:  "is your friendship."  All supplies are from Close To My Heart:  tulip and creme brulee ink and cardstock, Jingle paper, Festive Thoughts and Somethin' Special stamp sets.  I love the little present stamps--they come in three pieces so you can mix and match colors.  And our fabulous My Acrylix® clear stamps make stamping in the exact right spot a cinch!  Stand by for more cards to come!  I think I'm on a roll here!  

No comments:

Post a Comment